Saturday, October 28, 2006

It was peer pressure

C did it, so I have to now too. I think it'll make me look cool.


1. Would you marry for money?

Nope.


2. Have you had braces?

Yes, and I may be getting them again. I hate adults with braces. Good thing I'm not an adult, huh?


3. Could you live without a computer?

Absolutely not.


4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be?

Late 60's. I would so be a hippie.


5. Do you drink enough water?

No, but I should; seeing as I have a lifesucking leech. (Love you baby boy!)


6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off?

I don't wear shoes outside, why would I wear them inside?


7. What are your favorite fruits?

Mmmm, I love pretty much all fruits.


8. What is your favorite place to visit?

Up North.


9. Are you photogenic?

I hate getting my picture taken.


10. Do you dream in color or black and white?

Color


11. Why do you take surveys??

Like I said, it was peer pressure.


12. Do you drink alcohol?

Used to. But we cosleep so I don't now.


13. What is the most beautiful language?

I like Japanese.

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep?

I don't like anything interrupting my sleep.


15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset?

Both are beautiful, but I'm never up early enough for a sunrise.


16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old?

Heck yes I do.


17. Is a flat stomach important to you?

If it is, I'm in trouble.

19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off?

Off. But C likes to watch movies when he's not supposed to be, so we have to keep them on so I can keep an eye on him.


20. Do you believe in magic?

I believe in spirits, but not magic so much.


22. Do you like to watch cartoons?

I go through phases. Not so much right now.


23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?

Santa Claus is real. I am Santa for the first year:)


24. Do you write poems?

Sometimes. There's one in my blog. Lookie below.


25. Do you snore?

Yep


26. You sleep more on your back, front,or sides?

Sides, I spoon with C.


27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?

Rottweiler I suppose. Poodles are nasty.


28. Are you basically a happy person?

I really try to be.


29. Are you tired?

Yes. Actually the past couple of days I've been so tired. I haven't been this tired since I found out I was pregnant with C. Uhoh.


30. Did you drink anything with caffeine?

Not today. Rarely, actually.


32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house?

2 cellphones, 1 VOIP.


33. Do you get along with your parents?

Yep.

34. Do u smoke?

Cigarettes are gross.


35. Do you have a kitty?

Yes.

36. Have you ever had a birthday party?

Twice. For my 1st birthday, and once in elemetary school.


37. What do you do when you're sad?

Cry.


38. What do you need most now?

A swift kick in the ass.


39. What song are you listening to now?

The sounds of silence.


40.what are you craving right now?

Nothing, feeling kind of sicky.

0 comments: