Sunday, September 16, 2007

A better friend than one could ever ask for

I have the most considerate friend ever. Today I got an email from J, stating

"Hi. I just wanted to warn you that I’m sending dh over to drop off some meals. I don’t want to overwhelm you with company right now. That’s not what you need. However, I thought you might appreciate some meals to stock your freezer with. He’s not going to knock or disturb you. He’ll just leave them in a cooler at the back door."
She didn't want me to have to worry about cooking right now and so she sent over a dish of meatballs and two dishes of potatoes with ham.

Not that I would ever wish this on anyone, but it does feel good knowing that she knows what I'm going through right now.

I'm so worried about tomorrow. At least I had B with me all weekend to keep me company, keep me busy, keep my mind off losing the baby. Tomorrow I'll be on my own, to sit alone with my thoughts. Maybe I'll see if J will do something with me.

0 comments: