Thursday, September 20, 2007

Feeling sorry for myself

Ever put yourself out there to someone when you're feeling especially vulnerable, just to find out you wish you hadn't?

I'm feeling sorry for myself. "B" congratulated me on my myspace page, so today I finally pm'd her and simply said "I wanted to let you know we lost the baby:("
I see that she's read my message but hasn't responded. I know sometimes people don't know what to say, but she could have at least acknowledged that that may have been hard for me to tell her that. On top of it, my cousin's wife found out I was pregnant (through another cousin) and pm'd me through myspace congratulating me (after I had already found out I was m/c'ing) so I told her that we lost the baby, and she wrote back that it happened for a reason. Blech. I'm in such a crappy mood, just venting.


0 comments: