Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm back

It's been forever. The computer crashed, I lost my blogging mojo, life happens. But- I've been sewing and knitting up a storm. Here are some of the things I've been working on:
Some Christmas gifts for my mom.......
4 muslin produce bags
Photobucket
19 cotton fleece family cloth wipes
Photobucket
And an apple carrier
Photobucket
with embroidered pink apples- her favorite apples are called "Pink Ladies"
Photobucket

Fleece pants (double as a diaper cover) for my son
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A couple recycled shirts, made from adult shirts
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

A bag for my sister
Photobucket
Photobucket

Knit sweaters for ds
I didn't trust the pattern for the first one. A big nono. I added length to the body and to the sleeves, and it turned out way too big. It'll be his Christmas 2009 sweater lol. This one's made from Peace Fleece.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I used up all my Peace Fleece, so this one's made from Fisherman's. Dip dyed by me. The best part? It actually fits. Too bad he hates to wear it:(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: