Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bathroom Decluttering

I'm on a major decluttering spree. I badly want chickens (yes, chickens) but Gadgetman says we have to get things in order before we get them. So.....I took "in order" to mean "declutter to the point where it can't possibly get messy". Starting with the bathroom (being the smallest and thus easiest room to do).

View from the door (yes, my bathroom is decorated with outhouses)
Photobucket

To the left- that's family cloth that's exploding out of the container on the back of the toilet
Photobucket

Under the vanity (as my dad would call it)
Photobucket

My drawers on the right- Top:
Photobucket

Middle:
Photobucket

Bottom:
Photobucket

And Gadgetman's drawers on the left. Top:
Photobucket

Middle:
Photobucket

Bottom:
Photobucket

And the cabinet behind the door:
Photobucket

As soon as stuff gets used up, I'll be replacing it with organic, local, or made by a WAHM product. Note that the Johnson and Johnson babywash on the bottom shelf is for my woolies, I don't use it on the kiddo;)

0 comments: