Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A dress for mama

EDITED: Sorry, I realize these pictures are down. That's on purpose. Trust me, they were awful, and you're better off not seeing them;)

If you remember a few days ago, I was oohing and ahhing over how great the BBW Simplicity 3835 is. This time I made a dress, with the regular neckline. Size 18, as measured in my last post. Dress doesn't look nearly as bad IRL as it does in the photos (at least I don't think it does LoL). The first picture is taken with the auto timer on the camera, the second picture Gadgetman took after I modified it (added elastic under the bust, as he said it looked awful without it- gee thanks honey lol).

Photobucket

Photobucket

So what do you think- "with elastic", "without elastic", "stop standing like a doof", or "this looks craptastic, don't make it again!"

1 comments:

Sarah AJ said...

With elastic! Super cute. Although "stop standing like a doof" gave me a good giggle, too. :)